National and international collaboration
Our research involves a wide international collaboration, manifested in data sharing, joint publication, co-supervision, as well as infrastructure collaboration. The targeted institutes and people are (ongoing projects):
- Malmö University (Karina Vamling, Revaz Tschantouria)
- University of Tblisi (Merab Chukhua, Elnur Aliyev)
- University of Zurich, Department of comparative linguistics (Chundra Cathcart, Paul Widmer)
- Leiden University (Rik Van Gijn)
- Uppsala University, Department of philology and Linguistics (Harald Hammarström, Phillipp Rönchen)
- University of Pavia (Silvia Luraghi, Sunny Pydugadu)
- University of Tübingen (Johannes Dellert)
- Université de Lyon (Marc Tang)
- Laboratório de Línguas e Literaturas Indígenas, Universidade de Brasília, Brazil (Ana Suelly de Cabral)
- Department of Linguistics/Indo-European Studies, University of Vienna (Melanie Malzahn, Michael Pëyrot).
- Mondes iranien et indien, UMR 7528, CNRS/ Sorbonne Nouvelle/ INaLCO/ École Pratiques des Haute Études, Paris (Georges-Jean Pinault).