You can browse the corpus tree and the metadata without registering, but if you do wish to access data, you will need to register. Download and return the completed forms in an e-mail to our curator.
- RWAAI User Registration Form 201411 03 (PDF 67 kB)
- RWAAI Access Conditions Form 201411 03 (PDF 61 kB)
Access rights to resources are set by the depositor in accordance with ethical and legal concerns specific to the collection.
There are three access levels for archived materials:
- Open: Available to registered users
- Access needs to be requested: Send a request to the curator.
- Closed: These materials are currently not accessible for reasons determined by the owner.
- Linked: Materials that are linked from other archives have an icon with no color. Consult the source archive for access levels.
Note that you must be logged in for access privileges to apply ("log in" in the top-right corner of the Archive Browser).
If you experience technical issues or if you have questions regarding your account, please contact the Corpus Manager. Please make sure to include your user name and details regarding what is not working, what part of the corpus tree you should have access to etc.