Upcoming Conferences, Schools, Lectures, and Calls for Papers:
- 31 March 2014: Origin and Evolution of Language (special issue of Humana.Mente) - Submissions of up to 40,000 characters should be sent via e-mail to:
francesco.ferrettiuniroma3it and ines.adornettigmailcom.
- 2-7 June 2014: The Role of Humanities in Contemporary Society: Semiotics, Culture, Technologies: 1st International Congress of Numanities "ICoN", organized by the International Semiotics Institute in Kaunas, Lithuania. Call for papers and further information: http://www.isisemiotics.eu/icon.
- 3-6 June 2014: The 15th International Roundtable for the Semiotics of Law (IRSL 2014): Legal Interpretation in Practice of International Courts and Tribunals. Abstracts of max. 300 words by February 28th, 2014 to Joanna Jemielniak (email@example.com), Anne Lise Kjær (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Anne Wagner (email@example.com). Selected papers will be invited for publication in a special issue of the International Journal for the Semiotics of Law or an edited volume in the series Law, Language and Communication from Ashgate, or both.
- 12-13 June 2014:The 11th Annual Conference: Solution Focus... Works! Working with Organisations & Practice-based Evidence - Liverpool, UK. Contact j.unwinnhsnet.
- 26-31 July 2014: 14th International Pragmatics Conference - Antwerp, Belgium. Theme: language and adaptability. Deadline for abstracts 1 June. See call for papers at http://ipra.ua.ac.be.
Journals and Newsletters:
- Cognitive Semiotics: Multidisciplinary Journal on Meaning and Mind; also visit the website of the newly re-launched journal, hosted by De Gruyter, the first issue of which is coming out early in 2014.
- SemiotiX: A Global Information Bulletin
Utskrift 2018-09-21 av http://projekt.ht.lu.se/ccs/lankar/